a flower a day.
I love it! Can't wait to read more and see you wearing the beautiful pins everyday.
Thanks! Yay! I've been meaning to do this forever. Now I have to commit!!!
Karla,I saw some cute flower pins at ten thousand villages in the jefferson shopping center and thought of you :)
Very exciting find...in researching another pin, I found more info about this one! Here's a link where they are selling a similar find...http://www.lillysvintagejewelry.com/brooches7.htmhttp://www.lillysvintagejewelry.com/brooch%20pix/white_small_poured_glass_rs_flower_brooch_1.JPG
I love it! Can't wait to read more and see you wearing the beautiful pins everyday.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yay! I've been meaning to do this forever. Now I have to commit!!!
ReplyDeleteKarla,
ReplyDeleteI saw some cute flower pins at ten thousand villages in the jefferson shopping center and thought of you :)
Very exciting find...in researching another pin, I found more info about this one!
ReplyDeleteHere's a link where they are selling a similar find...
http://www.lillysvintagejewelry.com/brooches7.htm
http://www.lillysvintagejewelry.com/brooch%20pix/white_small_poured_glass_rs_flower_brooch_1.JPG